Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Game 7 Here We Come

So I was the doubting Thomas. The Pistons played good ball tonight to the astonishment, I think, of many sportscasters. Awesome game. This leads to THE game on Thursday night. For anyone interested in a nice drive, we will be viewing the game at the SkyBox starting at 8pm Central and all are welcome to join. We need to have a large Detroit crowd there to represent especially since a karaoke contest is scheduled for that evening. It will be interesting. Many of the folks I go there with are taking Friday off to allow time to recover from the Victory celebration that night.

Who's idea was it to have the playoff games all on work nights? Normally I can sleep in to make up for a late evening. Too bad that the one week where I can't is the week where I am up late. Thank you Golf Outing and Day Camp.

GO PISTONS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home