Monday, May 08, 2006

The Joy of Freeware

I don't normally advertise on here, but I have of late adopted some useful freeware for my machines that run better than their big name counterparts:

Firefox Browser: Easier and more secure than Internet Explorer with some cool features (links bar).

PDFCreator: Creates PDF files much quicker than Adobe.

FoxIt Reader: A PDF reader that opens faster than Adobe and has more tools to go with it.

The GIMP: A somewhat complicated to install photo and imaging tool that is as useful as Photoshop with some tools that are better and it's free.

That concludes my advertising segment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason M. Scott said...

WHat good is advertisment without posting links to the free stuff?

16:08  
Blogger Jake said...

It's really easy: find.pcworld.com/52516
Go there and it has a list of a bunch of useful freeware.

Now I really feel like an advertiser.

11:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home