Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Laugh out loud funny

I love Get Fuzzy. I've been reading it for a long while, but I just picked up in a matter of weeks both big books and the newest smaller collection of the series. It is amazing.

I do still love Dilbert (most particularly Dogbert and Catbert), but Get Fuzzy makes me laugh out loud when I am just sitting there reading it. Dilbert requires a little more thinking and background to be funny.

Where else can you read the tale of a self-centered siamese cat, pushover Shar Pei/Lab mix and young bachelor owner? I know people who remind me of Bucky Katt every time I see them.

The cat wants to eat monkeys, escapes into a cage to eat one and has to be rescued when the monkey thinks he's a bananna. Priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I knew you read the comic.

Bucky is like a lot of Red Jackets I know, but particularly folks from the CVC office, say, Darrin or Chris. After all they are perfect and everyone else must serve them or at least just be wrong. I could go on with comparisons, but won't for now.

14:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home