Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MSN Virtual Earth

MSN Virtual Earth

This is the best aerial mapping site I've seen since Yahoo had thiers. I was able to zoom down to look at my apartment building down to 100 yds resolution--I can see the sidewalks and driveways clearly. The only thing I can't figure is the vintage of the pictures. Looking at Appleton, I did not see the building of the Barnes and Noble or the Center for Scouting, yet both have been there a while.

Here is my apartment zoomed in on. Follow 15th St. North past McArthur to the first building on the East side of 15th St. That is my building. I face the pool from my place. Nifty.

My Apartment in Virtual Earth

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

mine is quite up to date. even the house out back that was built at most 5 years ago is in it and it looks more recent than that.

01:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home